1. General and organic chemistry. Applications of chemistry in the flavor, fragrance
and cosmetic industry.
2. Analysis techniques. Different analytical
techniques for the control of raw materials
and compositions of fragrances, flavors and
3. Perfumery. Olfactory discovery of natural
and synthetic raw materials. Principles of
weighing and mixing. Discovery of the alcoholic and functional formulation.
4. Food flavorings. Discovery of natural and
synthetic raw materials. Formulation and
application for different media: beverages,
confectionery, biscuits, dairy products, soups,
5. Cosmetics. Learning formulation and preparation of cosmetics bases: creams, lotions,
gels, soaps …
6. Technology. To understand and to use the
various industrial equipment (scales, pumps,
reactors, distillation columns, drying apparatus …
Technical Assistant in Fragrance, Flavour and Cosmetic
A seven month training course with a professional diploma.
The session proceed from December to June,
from Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
The complete course last 840 hours.
04th December 2017
There are no reviews yet.Add Review