Your health and well-being is our priority !
This protocol describes how to manage the interactions between our teams and the trainees.
At all times :
- Apply social distancing rules (2-metres/6 feet distance with training crew).
- Wash/sanitize your hands frequently
- Put your face covering/mask as you enter GIP/ASFO facilities
- If you need to sneeze or cough and do not wear a mask/face covering, you must bend your elbow and sneeze/cough into it or cover your mouth and nose with tissues or a face cover.
- Comply with CAE COVID-19 Personal Equipment policy
- If you develop warning signs of COVID-19 (fever, shortness of breath, coughing), contact your manager as soon as possible so the situation can be evaluated and appropriate measures taken.