GIP was very proud and happy to welcome Honble Minister Abhishek Mishra, State Minister Voc. Education & Skill Devt. UP Govt., at the occasion of the graduation ceremony for twelve students coming from UP for a one week course in GIP.
We would like to express our very best regards to Honble Minister Abhishek Mishra and his collaborators for their visit to Grasse.
It was for us , for our senator Jean-Pierre Leleux and Brigitte Vidal representing our City Mayor, a great honor.
GIP was so pleased to organize this education session, and we hope that all students will keep a nice memory of this session.
GIP and ERINI Lab. are proud to propose in Grasse, cradle of the modern perfumery, the first international training course about practical analysis of flavor and fragrance materials, led by two eminent experts in the field,
- Dr. Laure DZIUBA, PhD in Analytical Chemistry and more than 30 year of experience in the fragrance and flavor industry, and
- Dr. Céline ROY, PhD in Analytical Chemistry and Director of ERINI Lab.
All the information here :
Congrats to Fredrik, a GIP former student, for his last creation :
CPL Aromas now has a vacancy for a Perfumer who will be responsible for creating stable and performant fragrances across the following sectors: personal care and home care.
Based in Dubai, reporting to the General Manager, the key responsibilities will include:
- Creation of new fragrances predominately but not exclusively for Household perfumery (A/F, bakhour, cleaning products, … ) & personal care (soap, shampooing, shower gel, cosmetic products)
- Answering Dubai projects to deadlines
- Answering Global projects when needed
- Working closely with the perfumery team, evaluation & marketing
- Matching of existing fragrance
- Modification of fragrances for use in a different end product
- Modification of fragrances as a result of changes in safety regulation
- Modification of fragrances for more cost effectivity
- Problem solving (solubility, discolorations, etc.…)
- To attend various meetings & panels (Evaluation, QC, etc…)
- To visit customers in Dubai & across the Middle East
- To educate any staff and customers in various aspects of perfumery
Key skills required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Perfumer in the relevant application sectors (and markets)
- Good knowledge of Middle East market
- Experience and good understanding of GCMS. Some GC analysis could be required time to time.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (English)
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office & perfumery software
- Ability to work under pressure
If interested please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parfums Viktoria Minya is searching for an Intern Assistant to the Perfumer.
The internship consist mainly of the following tasks:
- assisting the perfumer in her daily work
- weighing formulas
- managing the inventory of the laboratory
- preparation and sending of orders
The ideal candidate is very organized, precise, able to work autonomously, and has a very good speaking level of English. A minimum experience in working in a laboratory and/or with perfume ingredients is necessary.
The internship will take place 4 days a week ( Fridays off ) and for a minimum of 6 months.
Contact us with your CV and motivational letter at email@example.com