GIP and ERINI Lab. are proud to propose in Grasse, cradle of the modern perfumery, the first international training course about practical analysis of flavor and fragrance materials, led by two eminent experts in the field,
- Dr. Laure DZIUBA, PhD in Analytical Chemistry and more than 30 year of experience in the fragrance and flavor industry, and
- Dr. Céline ROY, PhD in Analytical Chemistry and Director of ERINI Lab.
For more information
Congrats to Fredrik, a GIP former student, for his last creation :
Bohea Bohème de Mona di Orio
CPL Aromas now has a vacancy for a Perfumer who will be responsible for creating stable and performant fragrances across the following sectors: personal care and home care.
Based in Dubai, reporting to the General Manager, the key responsibilities will include:
- Creation of new fragrances predominately but not exclusively for Household perfumery (A/F, bakhour, cleaning products, … ) & personal care (soap, shampooing, shower gel, cosmetic products)
- Answering Dubai projects to deadlines
- Answering Global projects when needed
- Working closely with the perfumery team, evaluation & marketing
- Matching of existing fragrance
- Modification of fragrances for use in a different end product
- Modification of fragrances as a result of changes in safety regulation
- Modification of fragrances for more cost effectivity
- Problem solving (solubility, discolorations, etc.…)
- To attend various meetings & panels (Evaluation, QC, etc…)
- To visit customers in Dubai & across the Middle East
- To educate any staff and customers in various aspects of perfumery
Key skills required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Perfumer in the relevant application sectors (and markets)
- Good knowledge of Middle East market
- Experience and good understanding of GCMS. Some GC analysis could be required time to time.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (English)
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office & perfumery software
- Ability to work under pressure
If interested please send in your applications to email@example.com
Parfums Viktoria Minya is searching for an Intern Assistant to the Perfumer.
The internship consist mainly of the following tasks:
- assisting the perfumer in her daily work
- weighing formulas
- managing the inventory of the laboratory
- preparation and sending of orders
The ideal candidate is very organized, precise, able to work autonomously, and has a very good speaking level of English. A minimum experience in working in a laboratory and/or with perfume ingredients is necessary.
The internship will take place 4 days a week ( Fridays off ) and for a minimum of 6 months.
Contact us with your CV and motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
GIP and Prodarom were very pleased to receive a delegation of Uttar Pradesh, leaded by Mr Alok RANJAN, Chief Advisor to Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Chairman of UPSIDC, on Friday July 22nd morning.
M. Jean-Pierre LELEUX, Senator, President of the « Association du Patrimoine Vivant Immatériel du Pays de Grasse », M. Philippe MASSÉ, President PRODAROM and ASFO, M. Han-Paul BODIFÉE, President Pôle PASS, M. Alain FERRO, Director ASFO and Mrs Isabel TORRENTE, Training advisor GIP have received the delegation and made a presentation of Prodarom, GIP and Pass Cluster.
At the end of August, GIP will receive a group of twelve student coming from Uttar Pradesh for a one week intensive training course about raw materials extraction and industrial perfumery.
SES FLEURS ET SON SAVOIR FAIRE SONT RECHERCHES PAR LES GRANDES MAISONS DE COUTURE.
ENTRE RÉCOLTE TRADITIONNELLE ET INNOVATION OLFACTIVE, LA REGION DE GRASSE S’IMPOSE A NOUVEAU DANS L’UNIVERS DU PARFUM.
ELLE – 24 06 16