S/he prepares, cleans, and tidies apparatus as well as building them in the creation and development laboratory. Additionally, they analyze and measure the raw materials under the instruction of the technician.
Family Business: Research and development
Other(s)name(s) standard(s): –
- Maintain quality control of raw materials.
- Perform analyses, tests and testing, sampling or labeling following procedure.
- Follow instructions and well-defined protocols.
- Plan different steps: preparing equipment, devices, and the samples needed to be tested, etc.
- Identify characteristic elements.
- Monitor the reaction or the evolution of the preparation process, for instance, extracting a substance using the right method: distillation, centrifugation, filtration, etc.
- Monitor experiences, ensuring the best conditions of safety.
- Measure and save various settings.
- Monitor analyses and tests.
- Complete any follow-up documents.
- Convert saved data into graphic representations.
- Calculate statistics.
- Report conducted experiments.
- Present results according to specific standards.
- Maintain the laboratory, cleaning and disinfecting instruments as well as the working place.
- Uphold safety and environmental protection standards by properly disposing of toxic waste.
- Ensure functionality of equipment.