The ASFO Grasse training centre offers you a new training course in French!
- Identify the characteristics of raw materials, their interactions, the role of the different components and the characteristics of intermediate products and finished products.
- Identify the stages of the manufacturing process, the physico-chemical parameters and their interactions, the critical points and associated risks.
- Describe and use the equipment: the precision balance, emulsion systems, preparation equipment.
- Find and check all the information needed to produce the product.
- Prepare the workstation in accordance with good manufacturing practice.
- Prepare independently a cosmetic formula (cream, soap, shower gel…) or arma-cosmetic formula (oil, gel, cream…)
- Evaluate the quality of the composition (sensory evaluation)
Dates: from 06/09/2021 to 17/09/2021
Duration: 70 hours of training / 11 days
To register, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: this training is in French only