- Original synthetic and natural raw materials.
- Genealogy of perfumes: trends and launching of Feminine and Masculine fragrances.
- Olfactive evaluation of famous perfumes.
- Exploring some original accords.
- Creation and fragrance composition.
- Functional applications (i.e. candle, soap, cream…).
Please note the program may vary slightly depending on weather conditions and the expectations of the students
- Visit to a factory or a laboratory.
- Visit to a grower of local plants (according to the season and the weather)…
Marianne is just a great teacher. In those two weeks we learned a lot. The highlights were making own perfumes and a visit to IFF. The numerous flavor materials we could work with were fantastic.