BUILD YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER IN THE FRAGRANCE, FLAVOUR OR COSMETIC INDUSTRY
BECOME A TECHNICAL ASSISTANT IN FRAGRANCE, FLAVOUR & COSMETIC
The activity of the assistant takes place in the agro-food, cosmetics and fragrance industries.
Manufactured products have the essential characteristic to be used by living beings.
Due to their origin and destination, they must be transformed into specific conditions of hygiene and safety in order to prevent, by the use of good operating practices, forgetting, confusion or contamination, and ensure the protection of the persons, the products and the environment.
The assistant by its scientific and technological training, and knowledge of materials, equipment, methods and environment of his job, could exercise its functions in the field of production, laboratory, application, evaluation, R&D, analytical.
Our alumni work today at Givaudan, Firmenich, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Dior, Kerry…
1. General and organic chemistry.
- Applications of chemistry in the flavor, fragrance and cosmetic industry.
2. Analysis techniques.
- Different analytical techniques for the control of raw materials and compositions of fragrances, flavors and cosmetics
- Olfactory discovery of natural and synthetic raw materials.
- Principles of weighing and mixing.
- Discovery of the alcoholic and functional formulation.
4. Food flavorings.
- Discovery of natural and synthetic raw materials.
- Formulation and application for different media: beverages, confectionery, biscuits, dairy products, soups, snacks…
- Learning formulation and preparation of cosmetics bases: creams, lotions, gels, soaps …
6. Extraction and distillation process.
- To understand and to use the various industrial equipment (scales, pumps, reactors, distillation columns, drying apparatus …
The working language is English.