Find us in Korea from April 11, 2019 to April 15, 2019
This year, we have signed a partnership with EWHA WOMANS UNIVERSITY, the first women’s educational institute in Korea. We will be in Korea for a public day which is an opening ceremony in Seoul along with Korean cosmetics manufacturers, Korean perfume brands, and local perfume artisans. We are happy to meet students who dream of being a perfumer and MBA students who work in the luxury cosmetology field.
Schedule of the public day on April, 11 :
- French Perfume and GIP
- GIP International Seminar
- GIP-EWHA MBA Partnership Program(Short program, Summer School, etc.)
Recommendation of fragrance according to personality
- A simple psychological test quiz by a psychologist to recommend a scent that fits your type
- Scent recommendation and demonstration of the Perfumer
Scent of Cherry blossom
- Structure of cherry blossom fragrance and demonstration by GIP Senior Professor
The public day is followed by a seminar in 3 days: “Cherry Blossom, Jeju Water, and the Scent”.
Around the beautiful cherry blossom in Jeju, we will discover raw materials used in perfumery and we will recreate its scents with the palette of products available in our industry. During the seminar, we will work on several olfactive blends. From them, we will learn how we can rework on a perfume’s formula in order to adapt it in an other application as soap, candle…